Absolutely immaculate and meticulously maintained home available on one of the most desirable, private streets with two cul de sacs in sought after Lansdowne on the Potomac neighborhood. Located in the Highlands section and a short walk to the Waterfall entrance feature and Potomac Club, this popular and gorgeous Beazer Farnham model has been well maintained and improved by the original owners. With 3 fully finished floors, this home is full of light, freshly painted and offers ample space to relax, work and live! On the main level, there is an office with ample room; a large dining room and living room; a family room with stunning two story stone fireplace; an open kitchen with granite countertops and a eat-in breakfast area. Entertain or simply relax on the composite deck. There is also a large laundry room with storage cabinets and lots of extra storage space. The upstairs has 4 bedrooms and 3 full bathrooms. The primary bedroom has two walk-in closets and a spacious bathroom. Bedroom 2 has a private full bath and bedrooms 3 and 4 share a buddy bathroom with double sinks. The finished basement has large recreation room with cozy gas fireplace, workout room, and two additional rooms that could be used as non-legal bedroom or dens. This home is within a 15-minute walk of both the local middle and high schools and is also ideally located just minutes away from the medical facilities of INOVA Loudoun, the Lansdowne Town Center, the Leesburg Outlet Malls, Whole Foods, Costco, Wegmans, and the many restaurants/shops of historic downtown Leesburg, Ashburn, and One Loudoun. Lansdowne on the Potomac offers top-notch amenities which include indoor and outdoor pools, a fitness center, canoe & kayak launch, playgrounds, summer concert series, sport courts, aerobics rooms, a business center, ballroom, and meeting rooms. World Class Lansdowne Resort is right next door, which offers golf and social memberships. Donât miss this extraordinary home brimming with light and space, Welcome Home!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
4 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Pub
Hardi Plank, Stucco - Synthetic
Public Septic System
4,693 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Lansdowne On The Potomac
Underground, Cable TV, Onsite Telephone, Natural Gas
STEUART W. WELLER
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Exercise Room, Foyer, Office, Attic
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Cooktop Downdraft, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Double Oven, Washer
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Partial, Walkout Stairs
- Bay Window(s)
- 2. Gas Burning, Insert, Mantle, Stone.
- Alarm, TV Entry System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Synthetic Stucco, HardeePlank
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Landscaped. No Thru Street, Corner, Cul-De-Sac, Landscaping.
- Community Amenities
- Bike Trail, Exercise Room, Golf Course Membership Available, Party Room, Pool - Indoor, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/Playground, Volleyball Courts, Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price